Not long ago I was in Paris with a dear friend and I told her we had to find the By Terry Boutique. I had been a huge fan of the brand for a couple of years, traveling to New York to buy it at Barney’s, and I wanted to visit the Parisian outpost of the cult favorite. We pounded the pavement for a couple of hours then ducked into the beautiful Galerie Véro-Dodat boutique. My very fashionable and in the know friend emailed a few weeks later to tell me the By Terry cosmetics had been a “game changer.” Now this brand is not only available online at Barney’s and in Paris but at the trend-setting Houppette Boutique in Wilmington, Delaware.
1. By Terry Nail Laquer 2. By Terry Hyaluronic Eye Primer 3. By Terry Blush Brush 4. By Terry Light Expert Foundation 5. Eberjey Pajamas 6. By Terry Lip Glosses here & here 7. By Terry Densilisse Foundation 8. By Terry Cleansing Oil 9. Lafco Candle (All Items available at Houppette in Wilmington, Delaware).
Now if you are lucky enough to live in Delaware (me, yes, me) then you can come to Houppette on November 15th and have your makeup applied by the terribly good looking Eric Baez. Eric is the regional director for By Terry cosmetics and has been working as a celebrity makeup artist for over five years. He will be down from New York City for one day, so call now and grab your appointment…they won’t last long!!! He can also tell you the proper way to pronounce By Terry’s Densilisse (dahn-suh-leeze). He is truly a miracle worker with these products. I am not sponsored by the company or receiving freebies from By Terry, just a true believer!These are the products from By Terry I can’t really live without… I mean, obviously I could, I just wouldn’t look as good.
1) By Terry Cleansing Oil. As Eric said, it takes off all the makeup and is nice on the nights you can’t do a whole wash. I have been using cleansing oils two years, this is one of my favorites, especially in winter.
2) By Terry Toner. Never used toner until this year when research told me it was the step that was missing to really get my skin in shape.
3) By Terry Densilisse Concealer. Amazing. Truly leaves skin flawless. Eric used under my eyes and on areas one would get some collagen treatments to diffuse the shadows.
4)By Terry Densilisse Foundation. Another game changer. I swear my skin looked better than it did before I started using this.. I actually believe the hype that this is a treatment and makeup. Yes the container is glass but it’s shatter proof. I dropped it and no breakage–more solid than most powder blushes.
5) By Terry Eye Primer. A must for anyone over thirty, you can use this to bring eyelids back to their normal color rather than shadow.
6) Eyebrow Mascara. Really nice feathering for a natural look.
7) By Terry Lip Baume. Expensive, a treat, very moisturizing with perfect amount of color. It lasts too.
This week is going to be busy at Houppette. Thursday the 13th is Girls Night Out with Peter Kate, AR Morris, and Two Sisters. Then Eric Baez, By Terry’s expert will be here Saturday November 15th for makeovers. So worth it! Call 302-421-9036 for an appointment.