My daughter was born in February. She was the first girl after two big brothers and lots of uncles and boy cousins, so you can imagine the deluge of pink that hit our house when we brought home our first daughter, on Valentine’s Day. My husband didn’t think we would have a girl, the odds were stacked against it. So one day, in his folly, he said that if a little girl did happen upon us I could buy her whatever I wanted. I used to take that as scripture and she had way too many clothes. But as she gets bigger we have been trying to choose less and choose things that she can properly play in. This spring loads of cute dresses and jumpers are popping up! Enjoy.
1. Zara Overalls, I mean, could this be any cuter?
2. Zara jumper, the one piece romper is all the rage for the under twelve set as well.
3. Accessories are key.
4. Um, I Love Gorgeous romper, the name says it all. Gorgeous.
5. J Crew Novelty Anorak, I want one too!
6. J Crew Pink Glitter Superga Sneakers. I can’t see any little girl saying no to these.
7. Moncler vest. Okay, way too expensive, but super cute.
8. Zara Fringes Suede Boots. Again, please make these in my size.
9. J Crew for Museum of Natural History T-Shirt.
10. Zara Red Jeans, I will take a pair in every color, these are the perfect skinny jeans.
11. Zara Suede Fringed Jacket